Sunday, March 5, 2017

24 Pounds Lost and still going.



5 weeks ago I decided to take a long hard look at myself. What I was eating. The choices that I was making. I was not happy with the way I looked. I think one of the last straws was putting on my pants and realizing that I had to suck it in just to put them on. Looking in the mirror and seeing how big I was getting from all the fast food, candy, soda, and other crap I was eating and what I allowed it to do to me. I really needed to make some changes for myself if I was going to make a change.

I would always see my cousin post about Plexus Slim and what it was doing for her. The amazing transformation she had made. I called her and told her that I was taking the plunge. No excuses.

Started to take the TriPlex combo and worked very hard for the next 5 weeks. Gave up Soda, Candy, Fast food, Alcohol. Replaced it with healthy foods, vegetables, fruits, water (lots of water), started to hand make all of my meals. No more frozen foods and started to exercise.

I am so committed to making this journey and Loosing the weight. I have tried so many times before and gained it back everytime, but it is so different this go round. With Plexus it is so easy. I have no hunger pains, I don't crave all the unhealthy things that I have depended on before for comfort, I'm happy with myself.

Weighed myself and so far have lost 24 pounds and can see the difference. Makes me emotional to know there is a light at the end of the tunnel and that all of my hard work is paying off.

Now I know that in another month I will be reporting the next step in my journey and I can't wait to see what I look like then.
👊👊👊💜💛💪💚💪💙❤️👊👊👊

#PlexusForLife #PlexusRocks

No comments:

Post a Comment