Saturday, March 4, 2017

My Pink Drink!

This product helps maintain my blood sugar levels and suppresses my appetite so I'm not so hungry in between meals. The best thing about this is that it burns the fat and not muscle. I just mix it with a bottle of water in the morning and wait 30 minutes before i eat. It's all natural and Gluten free. Plexus Slim was originally developed for diabetics to stabilize blood sugars. Three of the Main Ingredients listed are chromium green coffee bean extract and the fruit extract from Garcinia Cambogia. I couldn't be any happier with the results of this little jewel. 5 weeks and 23lbs lost. I am working really hard so I can get my before and after picture thru the company. 


You can check out the links to the right. Hope this helps. Til next time. 😉

No comments:

Post a Comment