Thursday, March 2, 2017

Water VS Soda: Why The Fuss?

Since I have started my journey to loose weight, I decided to cut soda from my daily routine and boy has it made a big difference. It has helped me to loose weight effectively and more efficiently. I know from personal experience that drinking water is gross. 😝 To make it a little better you have to get a little creative to make it enjoyable to drink. You can try a water bottle with a infuser. 
Example:
These are super fun. You can really get creative and add lots of fun fruits and eat them as a snack when you are done. "Bonus" 😀.

To also give you a better understanding on why it is better to drink water over soda, I have posted a image below to give you the positives and negatives that will make it all clear. 


Once you get in the groove of drinking water, your body will really thank you for it and it will help you shed those pounds faster. I also included a water chart to let you know how much water to drink and the more weight you loose the  less water you will have to drink. How awesome is that. 


Loosing weight is never easy. But every little bit of information will help you a little more along the way to being a better you. Hope this helps. 💖💖💖

No comments:

Post a Comment