Saturday, March 4, 2017

Frozen food vs Fresh food

When I started back up on my journey I made the conscious decision to make all of my food and cut out all the frozen food out of my life. All the past diets I have done, everything was frozen and prepackaged for me, but it always took a long time to loose the weight and then when I was done with the diet, all the weight came back. So I figured it was time for me to learn to cook for myself the right way. That's why I post all the healthy food that I cook so you all can see what I do and know that it is really easy. Now I cook all of my meals and believe me it makes a big difference. In Combination with all the supplements that I take, it's a piece of cake. Plus you don't want all that sodium content and high preservatives that frozen food gives you. "Yucko". 
Til next time.😉

No comments:

Post a Comment